National Flying Training Institute (NFTI) is a joint venture between CAE Inc., Canada, and the Airports Authority of India (AAI). It is the second-largest flying training school in India, in terms of aircraft fleet.
NFTI's 19 -month and 17-month Pilot Training Programmes provide high-quality and comprehensive flight and ground training to aspiring airline pilots. Our programmes combine updated ground and flight school syllabi, delivered in accordance with International Civil Aviation Organization(ICAO) and Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) standards. Upon successful completion of the programme, cadet pilots obtain a Commercial Pilot License (CPL) with an Instrument Rating (IR) and a Multi -Engine Rating (ME).
Our training resources comprise a modem training fleet of glass-cockpit Diamond DA-40 and DA-42 aircraft equipped with the Garmin G1000 avionics suite, advanced flight simulation training devices, state-of-the-art classrooms, extensive online training materials, and a highly experienced and dedicated instructional staff and academy management team. All residential accommodation, classrooms, cafeteria and administration facilities surpass international standards, and we are continuouslyexpanding and improving our campus .
- Large, modem fleet of 12 Diamond DA-40 single-engined and two twin-engined DA- 42 aircraft
- Two advanced Flight Simulation Training Devices
- Flight and navigation procedure trainers
- Five well-equipped, air-condtioned classrooms for conduct of ground school classes, capable of accommodating over 300 cadets
- Spacious hangar at nearby Birsi Airport
- Flight School at hangar, with well-appointed briefing rooms and crewroom
- Professional Dispatch and Scheduling Team, to provide an airline-like operations environment