Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the IndiGo program:
- Aged between 17 to 30 years old and of Indian nationality, or hold an Overseas Citizenship of India.
- Be eligible to hold a visa for Australia for the purpose of study
- Achieved a minimum score of 55% in Physics, Mathematics & English in (10+2) exam individually*
- Possess a valid Indian Class I medical certificate** (No Limitations)
- Possess a valid Australian Class I medical certificate
- Be in good physical condition with appropriate weight and height;
- Be fluent in English - both written and verbal
- Have "Unique-I.D." number/ registration number (U-I.D.) at the time of admission
* If an applicant has graduated with physics and maths or engineering with a mark of 55 % or more, the eligibility criterion of 12th with 55% except in English can be overlooked.
** Candidates not possessing an Indian Class 1 medical can apply for the IndiGo program with a Class II medical, however they must possess an Indian Class 1 medical prior to commencing on the program.
Note: Applicants will be required to provide copies or proof of all documentation, certificates/mark sheets at Interview stage.
If you meet the above minimum entry criteria, we would invite you to complete and submit an online application form to be considered for the Program.
- Existing CPL holders do not qualify for this program but are invited to apply for our Pilot Provisioning program. Click here to learn more.
- Only those candidates who meet IndiGo's entry requirements will be directly contacted by CAE following application.
- Scanned copies of 10+2 mark sheets and medical certificate (FORM 35) are mandatory at the time of screening.
- Applications with incomplete DATA/expired medicals will not be processed.
Candidates who are successful through the application stage will be invited to attend our Assessment Session. Testing and final selection for the IndiGo Program is ongoing throughout the year. This process comprises three stages:
SELECTION PHASE I (WRITTEN TEST)
- Physics Test
- Mathematics Test
- English Language Test
Applicants who are successful at phase I will proceed on to phase II.
SELECTION PHASE II CAE AIRCREW SELECTION SYSTEM (CASS)
Candidates will perform two online profiling tests before presenting themselves at one of the test-centers spread across India for an Interview, a physical assessment, psychometric test and a debriefing session.
The applicant is allowed to the next phase upon successful completion of phase II.
Applicants who are successful at phase II will be invited to attend the final selection phase with IndiGo.
SELECTION PHASE III
The final selection phase consists of a Group Discussion and Personal Interview with IndiGo. Successful candidates will be notified personally. We look forward to receiving your application.
+91- 9545456266, +91- 9545457558, +91- 9545456143
+91 7182 665023, 0124-4380496, 0124-4380495